Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Link Love

I know I've been a little lazy about posting the last few days, but it's mostly accredited to the fact that I've been job hunting, exercising and attempting something new with my life - feeling great about myself. I have a long road ahead of me.

Anyway, I open my blog today and see something that automatically catches my eye. Kinseyette, over at SEX in the university, posted a caveat for lovers who prefer the woman on top - ahem, such as myself. I'm awfully careful with myself and with my lover, so it's not much of a problem - this isn't the first time I heard about such things, a guy - homosexual guy, I should say - that I knew in high school told me something similar and it used to make me laugh because...well, I won't talk about why it made me laugh. Anyway, here are your links:

SEX in the university
here

Sexy toys for kids
here

Smart teens still want child erotica off the air
here

Katy Perry offends queer community
here

Naked Sax (NSFW)
here

Mardi Gras events
here

Kicked out for being lesbian
here

Lesbians are bisexual
here & here

Massage Bra
here

Cartoon nudity has parents fumed
here

Bikini Girl nude
here

Debunked Sex Myths
here

No comments:

Post a Comment